Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management support for request and response validation policies has reached general availability.
- Azure Storage Explorer v1.18.0 is now generally available
- Prevent exceeding Azure budget with forecasted cost alert
- Power Automate Desktop March 2021 updates
Community Blog Posts
- 10 Reasons Why Microsoft Integration Experts Should Attend INTEGRATE 2021 Remote by Integration.team
- BizTalk WCF-SQL Error: System.NotSupportedException: The SqlDbType “” is not supported by Sandro Pereira
- Azure APIM, Frontdoor & Developer Portal with Azure AD Authentication by Mike Stephenson
- The path to .NET 5 and Blazor WebAssembly with some fun sprinkled in by Isaac
- Introduction to Exceptions Handling by Marc Fellman
- Fastly’s CEO is betting on a multi cloud world by Tom Krazit
- Best practices for Azure Container Instances (ACI) with GitHub Actions via Azure Friday
- Windows Dev Tools: WSL, Terminal, Package Manager, and more via channel9
- How and why to earn an Azure Certification via channel9
- Learn Azure SQL via The Azure Podcast
- Dapr with Edwin van Wijk and Sander Molenkamp via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Deep Work After Hard Days Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post March 22, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.