Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- How developers can benefit from the new 5G paradigm
- Find out why your SQL Server data belongs on Azure
- Public preview: Manage Azure Web Application Firewall policies in Azure Firewall Manager
- Announcing the general availability of Power Apps modern commanding
Community Blog Posts
- How to start and stop a BizTalk Server Application with PowerShell/BizTalk360 by Sandro Pereira
- How Attackers Move from Azure Active Directory to On-Prem AD by Andy Robbins
- Incremental ASP.NET to ASP.NET Core Migration by Taylor Southwick
- Change C# Record Comparison with Source Generators by khalidabuhakmeh
- Understanding PathBase in ASP.NET Core by andrewlock
- Migrating your database to Azure SQL – Preparation is everything | Data Exposed: MVP Edition via channel9
- What’s the point of async/await in an ASP.NET Core application? by codingmilitia
- BUILD 2022 Updates via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post June 6, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.