Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Turn your phone into an IoT device with the new IoT Plug and Play mobile app
- General availability: Azure DevOps updates for June 2021
- Azure SQL—general availability updates for late June 2021
- Full text query in diagnostics logs for Azure Cosmos DB in general availability
- Azure Blob storage—NFS 3.0 protocol support generally available
- Manage your digital transformation at scale for retail with Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
Community Blog Posts
- Handling Failures in Message Driven Architecture by Derek Comartin
- Using AppGw in front of APIm by Mikael Sand
- Microsoft Open Source – Azure Makes it Easy to Run Open-Source Products by Tom Kerkhove
- HTTP Range Requests and Partial Responses With ASP.NET Core by Khalid
- ASP.NET Core API Checklist by Muhammad Azeez
- Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New version available (v7.2.0) by Sandro Pereira
- 5 Open Technologies to Consider for Cloud Independence by Mark Hinkle
- 5 Questions Boards Should Be Asking About Digital Transformation by Celia Huber, Alex Sukharevsky, and Rodney Zemmel
- Time Management Won’t Save You by Dane Jensen
- An introduction to the Microsoft identity platform via Azure Friday
- Azure SQL Database Ledger? – The power of blockchain with the simplicity of SQL via channel9
- Essential Complexity in Systems Architecture by Laura
- CUPID with Dan North via dotnetrocks
- The Five Forces with Captain Hoff – Steve Hoffman via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- How Much Should I Read? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post June 28, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.