Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: Service Bus Explorer capabilities in the Azure Portal Public preview: Service Bus Explorer capabilities in the Azure
- Public preivew: App Service support for .NET 7
- Generally available: API Management self-hosted gateway version 2
- Public preview: New API backend options in Azure Static Web Apps
- Announcing general availability of Power Apps for Windows
Community Blog Posts
- Getting started with Logic App : Liquid Map | Using Liquid template in Logic app by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- Improving .NET host error messages and supportability by Richard Lander
- Automating PHI Removal from Healthcare Data With Natural Language Processing by Amir Kermany
- DevOps and Cloud InfoQ Trends Report – June 2022 by infoq
- Kelsey Hightower on How to Become a Better Engineering Team by Jennifer Riggins
- Companies Using RFCs or Design Docs and Examples of These by Gergely Orosz
- Armchair Architects: Using Chaos Engineering to plan for specific failure conditions via channel9
- Introducing the Edge Secured Core program via channel9
- Open Source .NET for Fun with Drake Williams by The .NET Core Podcast
- Software for Open Networking in the Cloud via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post June 27, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.