Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing .NET MAUI Preview 5
- General availability: Support for SQL Server in data flows using Azure Data Factory & Azure Synapse
- General availability: Azure Data Explorer adds new geospatial capabilities
- Public preview: Alerts based smart detection for Application Insights
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 5
- Power Automate Desktop June 2021 update
Community Blog Posts
- Find Orphaned Azure API Connectors with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Pragmatic Guide to Azure Resource Naming Conventions by Roy Kim
- Read NFC tags with Power Apps on iOS and Android
- Advanced lookup experience in model-driven Power Apps by Srihari Srinivasa
- Documentation tools for VS Code by Mikael Sand
- Introduction to .NET MAUI Blazor via channel9
- Migrating to SQL: Get Started with Azure SQL Readiness Assessments and Migrations from Azure Data Studio via channel9
- Better Azure content, programs & services through applied data science via Azure Friday
- Go: Writing and debugging fast, reliable and efficient software via channel9
- Improve Your Sleep and Eat to Reduce Stress by The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Get Busy Living with Abel Wang via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post June 21, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.