Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Open source API portal now generally availabile
- Five more free services available with an Azure free account
- Azure API for FHIR enables health organizations to deliver CMS Patient Access and Provider Directory APIs
- Introducing the Modern App Designer (Preview)
Community Blog Posts
- Stateful Serverless workflows with Azure Durable Functions by Théo Rémy
- Single-Tenant Azure Logic Apps Goes GA: ‘Integration Is Everything by David Ramel
- Azure Durable Functions for PowerShell: Human interaction by Barbara
- Conversation about containers by Richard
- Exploring .NET interactive notebooks with VS by Khalid
- .NET Framework June 2021 Security and Quality Rollup Updates by Tara
- 25 Kubernetes experts you should follow on Twitter by Mitchell “Moe” Long
- Scaling of Uber’s API gateway by Abhishek Parwal and Karthik Karuppaiya
- Deploying WordPress on Azure by Stephen Helwig
- What’s new in Text Analytics for Health via channel9
- Automate every Industry using Power Automate with Roma Gupta via channel9
- Azure Migrate App Containerization via The Azure Podcast
- Learning to Teach with Shaundai Person via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Open Source with Tom Kerkhove via The Developer Weekly Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post June 13, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.