Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New developer pricing tier for integration service environment
- Always-on, real-time threat protection with Azure Cosmos DB
- Premium Blob now supports Blob Lifecycle Management
- Azure Database Migration Service—Integration with Azure Migrate v2
- Accessing virtual machines behind Azure Firewall with Azure Bastion
- IoT sensors and wearables revolutionize patient care
- Digital transformation with legacy systems simplified
- New licensing options for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow standalone paid plans
Community Blog Posts
- How to Expose and protect Logic App using Azure API Management (Part 2) – Restrict the access to the Logic App by Sandro Pereira
- Versioning REST APIs in Azure Serverless
- Azure Functions in the Portal- ALM by Michael Stephenson
- How to Expose Microsoft Flow thru Azure API Management by Sandro Pereira
- Passwordless last-mile security with Azure API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- How Stack Overflow upgraded from Windows Server 2012 by Taryn Pratt
- Hybrid-multi Cloud: An Elevator Architect’s View by Gregor Hohpe
- Azure API for FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) by Michael Hansen
- Debugging Tips and Tricks by Leslie Richardson
- Inspire Tidbits and Big Cloud Wins via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Automated Text Summarization with Masa Nekic via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Learning about nanotechnology and molecular biology with Upulie Divisekera via The Hansleminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.