Hooking Stuffs Together | My learning logs from day to day work experience about Integration platform using Microsoft technologies.
Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- OpenID Connect support for Azure App Service and Azure Functions (in preview)
- Azure Monitor Logs connector is now generally available
- Azure Log Analytics saved searches functionality is moving to query explorer
- Azure SQL Database—A performance optimization change to default settings is coming soon
- New Windows Virtual Desktop capabilities now generally available
- Introducing the Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework
- How to start with Azure Data Explorer—A new online course
- Introducing Microsoft Dataflex, a new low-code data platform for Microsoft Teams
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps: Best practices, tips, and tricks by Sandro Pereira
- Deploying a Logic App using Azure Devops YAML pipeline by Vaibhav Gujral
- Application Security Testing Against API’s with F# FSecurity and C# Interop by Stijn Moreels
- Handle fault message while de-batching (Recoverable Interchange Process) by Vinay Kumar
- High Availability with Azure Front Door by Sam Learns Azure
- Healthcare Data on FHIR via gautamfhir
- Enabling secure remote work using Windows Virtual Desktop via AzureFriday
- App Development Community Standup: Project Reunion Update via channel9
- Using Twilio to send WhatsApp Messages via channel9
- A New Video Series: The Maintainers by Shawn Wildermuth
- Durable Functions via The Azure Podcast
- The Open Source Ecosystem, .NET Foundation, and Microsoft with Sebastien Lambla via dotnetrocks
- Managing remotely with Asana Engineering Manager Kate Reading via Thehenselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.