Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: Azure App Service Migration Assistant PowerShell-based experience
- Next-generation firewall capabilities with Azure Firewall Premium
- General availability: Better integration between Azure Monitor and Grafana
- Power Platform Command Line and Power Platform Tools for Visual Studio Code June Update
- Using Azure ExpressRoute with Microsoft Power Platform
- New connectors through the Independent Publisher connector program
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server SSO Application Configuration CLI Tool for BizTalk Server 2020 by Sandro Pereira
- Queueing Azure DevOps Pipelines from Logic Apps by Samuel Kastberg
- Why you should build on Kubernetes from day one by Max Horstmann
- A deep dive on StringBuilder – Part 2 by Andrew
- Tracking The Trail Of Software: The Key To Boosting Security by Eric and Aparna
- Think gRPC, when you are architecting modern microservices! by Nikhil Mohan
- API vs. Microservices: A Beginners Guide to Understand Them by Jaden Baptista
- 6 dead-end IT skills — and how to avoid becoming obsolete by Paul Heltzel
- Quantum programming with Q# and running on hardware with Azure Quantum via AzureFriday
- Microsoft Identity – Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs via channel9
- Developers: Learn Azure Your Way via channel9
- Static Web Apps via The Azure Podcast
- The next generation of Data Visualization with Observable’s Anjana Vakil via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 26, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.