Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Generally available: Azure Functions support for PowerShell 7.2
- Generally available: Azure Event Grid partner events
- Pubic preview: .NET 7 support for Azure Functions in isolated process model
- Public preview: API Server VNet integration
- Public preview: TLS 1.3 support on Application Gateway
- Announcing public preview of ESLint rules for Power Apps and Dynamics 365
Community Blog Posts
- How to get the Error Message with Logic App Try-Catch (Part II) – Using an Azure Function by Sandro Pereira
- Setup Visual Studio 2022 Development VM in Microsoft Azure by Chris Pietschmann
- Support Multiple Versions of .NET From A Single Class Library (.NET multi-targeting) by dontcodetired
- Design patterns for asynchronous API communication by Daniel Orner
- How to Centralize Your Logging for the Best in Debugging by Scott Wilson
- Continuous Deployment at Lyft by Miguel Molina
- Taming Your .NET Twitter Bots With Rules by khalidabuhakmeh
- Boost maker productivity inside Dataverse using formula columns! by Divya Kamath
- Application Lifecycle Management and Power Pages by Pieter Veenstra
- How APIs can take the pain out of legacy system headaches (Ep. 465) via The Stack Overflow Podcast
- Software Architecture with Paul Michaels via The .NET Core Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 25, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.