Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management updates – July 2021
- Public preview: API Management and Event Grid integration
- Public preview: Azure Service Bus support for large messages
- Public preview: Event Grid integration with AKS
- Insights and workbooks for Azure Cosmos DB now in general availability
- Session and cache provider using Azure Cosmos DB in general availability
- Drive growth with the most partner-focused business platform
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF) Visual Studio plugin for BizTalk Server 2020 by Sandro Pereira
- Find Orphaned Azure API Connectors in all Resource Groups with PowerShell Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft Open Source – Microsoft makes it easier to build scalable platforms by Tom Kerkhove
- The overall design and a first look at the internals by Andrew
- Tyrannical Data and Its Antidotes in the Microservices World by Sam Newman
- Hardening an ASP.NET container running on Kubernetes by stephaneey
- Thinking About Glue – The code that holds our systems together Mike Loukides
- Issue and accept verifiable credentials using Azure Active Directory via Azure Friday
- InfoQ Roundtable: Multi-Cloud Microservices: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Creating Mixed Reality Apps with Microsoft PowerApps via channel9
- Cloud Native apps in Azure via The Azure Podcast
- New Ways to Teach Computer Science with Maria Naggaga via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 19, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.