Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- How Microsoft Azure Cross-region Load Balancer helps create region redundancy and low latency
- Gateway Load Balancer now generally available in all regions
- Modernize with Azure Migrate
Community Blog Posts
- Announcing Rate Limiting for .NET by Brennan Conroy
- Azure Logic Apps team is interested in your feedback – Logic App Pricing & Container Survey
- Azure Logic Apps team is interested in your feedback – Logic App EDI, SWIFT & SAP Survey
- Deploy C# Script Function App using Azure DevOps YAML Pipeline by Chris Pietschmann
- Microsoft Azure Certification: Where to Start? by Chris Pietschmann
- Improve monitoring of Dataverse plugins using Application insights by Divya Kamath
- Types of Application Architecture Diagrams & How to Use Them by Jeffrey Palermo
- Vertical CPU Scaling: Reduce Cost of Capacity and Increase Reliability by Lasse Vilhelmsen
- Stack Overflow for Teams is now available within the Microsoft Azure Marketplace by Joy Liuzzo
- .NET Debugger.Launch for macOS and Linux by khalidabuhakmeh
- ASP.NET Core Middleware Explained by wildermuth
- Bringing the power of blockchain to Azure SQL Database and SQL Server with ledger by Pieter Vanhove
- Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) via The Azure Podcast
- At your next job interview, you ask the questions via stackoverflow
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 18, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.