Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Updates to secrets configuration options in App Service and Azure Functions
- App Service Environment v3 now generally available
- Advancing resiliency threat modeling for large distributed systems
- Power your genomic data analysis on Azure with Azure CycleCloud
- AI Builder July 2021 update
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps : For Each Inside a For Each – Fetching values from field in an array inside an array by Maheshkumar
- BizTalk Server: Automation Deployment with Azure DevOps – Deploying the Project by Sandro Pereira
- Schema-on-write and schema-on-read doesn’t just apply to databases. It applies to message queues, too by Richard Seroter
- Adding authentication to a Blazor Server app using Auth0 by Andrew Lock
- 10 Things You Should Avoid in Your ASP.NET Core Controllers by Vladimir Pecanac
- What Is WebAssembly — and Why Are You Hearing So Much About It? by Mary Branscombe
- Kubernetes magic is in enterprise standardization, not app portability by Matt Asay
- Coinbase: Paving the Road to Production by Graham Jenson
- Azure Cosmos DB cache, serverless MongoDB and Managed Apache Cassandra via AzureFriday.
- Five Practical Tips to Limitless Data Integration Using Azure Data Factory via channel9
- Using the Power Platform to track COVID-19 in Public Schools with Megan McCarthy via channel9
- Safe Deployment Practices via The Azure Podcast Show
- The Productivity Baby Steps via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 12, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.