Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- How to choose the right Azure services for your applications—It’s not A or B
- Generally available: Azure Functions retry policy for Event Hubs and timer triggers
- General availability: Azure Active Directory authentication for Application Insights
- What is desktop as a service (DaaS) and how can it help your organization?
Community Blog Posts
- 12 Ways to Improve Your Monolith Before Transitioning to Microservices by Tomas & Dan
- Azure Logic Apps team is interested in your feedback – BizTalk Pipeline Component Usage Survey by Sandro Pereira
- Line Breaks – Logic App Compose Action by markbrimble
- Sign in to Azure using different accounts from Visual Studio Code by Sandro Pereira
- Announcing Public Preview – Microsoft Power Pages: A new way to build business websites by Aaron
- Minimal API Validation with FluentValidation by khalidabuhakmeh
- Returning XML from minimal APIs in .NET 6 by andrewlock
- Skilling up to architect: What you need to land high-paying IT roles by Mike Hendrickson
- SQL Insider Series: Azure SQL DB – Automating scale up and down via channel9
- Machine Learning Experimentation in VS Code with DVC Extension via channel9
- Multi-tenant Architectures via The Azure Podcast
- Skills that pay the bills for software developersSkills that pay the bills for software developers by The Stack Overflow Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 11, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.