Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- App Service Authentication portal experience is now in public preview
- Generally available: Copy Blob support over private endpoints in Azure Storage
- Key customer benefits of the expanded SAP and Microsoft partnership
- Announcing the General Availability of Geospatial Features in Power Apps
Community Blog Posts
- The Plan for Entity Framework Core 6.0 by Jermy
- Consuming long running Workday RaaS Service from Logic Apps with Azure APIM by mikestephenson
- Deployment Issues with Logic Apps Custom Connector by Arindam Debnath
- Set Up Your Workstation to Create SSRS Reports for Dataverse, Model-Driven Power Apps and Dynamics 365 by Nick Doelman
- What’s in .NET 5.0 for Web Developers by Sridhar Narasimhan
- Setup Azure AD app for Conditional Access in a Custom App by mikestephenson
- Understanding Microsoft’s Docker Images for .NET Apps by Elton Stoneman
- Fulfilling the promise of CI/CD by Charity Majors
- Ten Life Lessons from a Developer After Ten Years in the Industry by Alex Lakatos
- Loving Azure Boards with GitHub repos via channel9
- Azure SQL Connectivity Performance Tips & Tricks via channel9
- Azure Unblogged – Azure Resource Mover via channel9
- Azure and more with Alex Mang via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Containers on Azure with Tom Kerkhove via dotnetrocks
- Cryptography 101 with Oso’s Dr. Sam Scott via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post January 25, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.