Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public Preview: Managed Certificate support for Azure API Management
- Public preview: Support for managed identity in Azure Cache for Redis
- Generally available: Azure Monitor log alerts new version
- Generally available: A new and improved alert rule creation experience
- Delivering the connected shopping experience: How Microsoft and Avanade are reimagining retail
- Best practices and workbooks to accelerate your Microsoft Power Platform adoption
Community Blog Posts
- How to Restart BizTalk Server services with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Save/Archive BizTalk Server all suspended messages using PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Two Phase Commit by Unmesh Joshi
- Azure DevOps Common Resources projects by Jochim Vandooren
- Cloud, Load, and Modular Code: What 2022 Looks Like for Shopify by Allan Leinwand
- Three Ways to Maintain Cache Consistency by Ross Owens
- Create and deploy a cloud-native ASP.NET Core microservice via channel9
- Getting Started with Responsive Canvas Apps via channel9
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post January 24, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.