This post was originally published here
Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Accelerate your websites with Azure Static Web Apps enterprise-edge
- Proven methods to modernize your RPA approach with Power Automate
- Power Apps Ideas: New enhancements and increased capabilities
Community Blog Posts
- Getting Away from Data Siloes by Codit team
- Redis Pub/Sub vs. Apache Kafka by Paul Brebner
- Replicated Log by Unmesh Joshi
- How to schedule PowerBI Reports on Microsoft Teams by Sandro Pereira
- When Being Indispensable Backfires by Mita Mallick
- I’m a Mature Cloud Adopter. Now What? by Mark Schwartz
- Productivity Improvements in Visual Studio 2022 via channel9
- This is What a Large-Scale Cloud Adoption Program Looks Like by Dio Rettori
- Intro to Dapr (why Dapr? and can’t you spell?) via channel9
- Redefining Imposter Syndrome with Maya Bello via hanselminutes
- .NET for Startups with Oleg Fridman via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post January 17, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.