This post was originally published here
Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Introducing Azure Health Bot—an evolution of Microsoft Healthcare Bot with new functionality
- Built-in Azure Policy support for NSG Flow Logs is now available
- 4 common analytics scenarios to build business agility
- Announcing the General Availability (GA) of Monitor in Power Apps
- Import a connector from GitHub as a custom connector
Community Blog Posts
- Controlling the initial state of a Logic App by Pedro Almeida
- Azure Logic Apps – Storing Variables Between Runs by shaun.wilkinson
- Make Integration Testing a Breeze with API Mocking by Gillian Verstraete
- How to Expose and protect Logic App using Azure API Management (Part 5) by Sandro Pereira
- Troubleshooting Azure API Management by Mattias Lögdberg
- How to configure TLS 1.2 as the default security protocol on BizTalk Server with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- .NET 5, Blazor and more in 2021! by Shahed C
- WSFederationHttpBinding in .NET Standard by Mike
- The Big Little Guide to Message Queues by Sudhir Jonathan
- Nine top tricks from Google’s productivity guru by Kevin McAllister
- Maximizing Developer Effectiveness by Tim Cochran
- Modern Entity Framework: A Tour of EF Core 5.0 pt 1 via channel9
- Deep Dive into Many-to-Many: A Tour of EF Core 5.0 pt. 2 via channel9
- C# 9 and beyond with Mads Torgersen via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Living through 2020 as a Remote Developer with Amanda Silver via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Why Be Productive? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post January 11, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.