Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Accelerate the in-vehicle digital experience with Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure SQL—Public preview updates for early January 2022
- Azure Traffic Manager: Additional IP addresses for endpoint monitoring service.
- Power Apps portals : Introducing the portals search powered by Microsoft Dataverse search API (preview)
Community Blog Posts
- Are you a multicloud engineer yet? The case for building skills on more than one cloud by Forrest Brazeal
- BizTalk Server: Get Tracked Message tool by Sandro Pereira
- Create Context-based Programming Models with .NET 6 by khalidabuhakmeh
- Building a frictionless Azure Support Workflow by Amrita Varsihini
- Are Cloud-Based IDEs the Future of Software Engineering? by Divya Mohan
- Ask These 5 Questions to Decide Your Next Career Move by Rebecca Zucker
- Azure Arc-enabled Data Services Directly Connected Mode Breakdown via channel9
- Fusion Team Development and Leveraging Power Automate Desktop (RPA) via channel9
- Umbraco 9 and .NET 5 with Sebastiaan Janssen via dotnetcore show
- Building Oh My Posh with Jan De Dobbeleer via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Migrating from ASP.NET Web Forms with Veli Pehlivanov via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post January 10, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.