I’m super excited for presenting from the first time in Spain, I been presented in several places all over Europe and North America, but I never had a chance to go to my neighbor country to present a session. I think two years ago I promise to the organizers of this event that I would join them if they want, last year was impossible for me because my son was born more or less in the same period, but this year I’ll fulfill the promise I made and I will be there showing real case scenarios about Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow on a talk with the following title: “Real case implementations using Azure Logic Apps and/or Microsoft Flows”
We know that all business problem can be solved with a variety of technologies and different solutions. However, sometimes developing that type of solutions has traditionally been too costly and time-consuming for many of the need’s teams and departments face, especially those projects that are internally for organizations to use or for a short time period. As a result, many of these projects or solutions will be on the shelf or in the imaginary of the collaborators.
In this session, I will show you real live scenarios on how we at DevScope are using Microsoft Integration features like Logic Apps, API Management, API’s and Microsoft Flows. Using also a variety of related Azure technologies like PowerApps and Power BI to:
- First, improve our internal processes like expenses reports, time reports and so on;
- And, secondly, how the first step helps us out to extend our product and our business by exporting these same approaches and concepts to our clients
This will be a lightweight talk addressing some real scenarios and show these in action
Global Integration Bootcamp 2019 Madrid Agenda
- 8:45 – 09:00 – Welcome reception
- 09:00 – 09:30 – “Industry 4.0: Remote and Predictive Maintenance with IoT” by Félix Mondelo and Osman Hawari
- 09:30 – 10:15 – “Azure API Management y su aplicación práctica” by Luis Ruiz Pavón
- 10:15 – 11:00 – “Event Grid, Colega, ¿Qué pasa en mi nube?” by Nacho Fanjul
- 11:00 – 11:45 – Coffee Break
- 11:45 – 12:00 – “Geoposicionando tus datos con Azure Maps y Cognitive service” by Sergio Hernández y Alberto Díaz
- 12:00 – 12:45 – “Real case implementations using Azure Logic Apps and/or Microsoft Flows” by Sandro Pereira
- 12:45 – 13:30 – “TU y Cognitive Services” by Javier Menéndez Pallo
- 13:30 – 14:15 – “Intercambiando Mensajes con NServiceBus” by José Luque Ballesteros
- 14:15 – 15:00 – “Arquitecturas basadas en Microservicios” by Francisco Nieto
This is a free event with very limited seats that you will not want to miss, register now!
We are waiting for you.