I think I’ve been present since the first edition of this event, except for last year… so, I’m super excited for presenting once again on this fantastic event! In 2015 I spoke for the first time about Logic Apps:
And later on in 2016…. And I will return this year with a mix session about Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow on a session about: “How we are using Logic Apps (and/or Microsoft Flow): Real cases scenarios.”
I have been presenting a similar talk on my last events (online events, Porto.Data, and Madrid) and this may be the last time I do it in this format.
We know that all business problem can be solved with a variety of technologies and different solutions. However, sometimes developing that type of solutions has traditionally been too costly and time-consuming for many of the need’s teams and departments face, especially those projects that are internally for organizations to use or for a short period. As a result, many of these projects or solutions will be on the shelf or in the imaginary of the collaborators.
In this session, I will show you real live scenarios on how we at DevScope are using Microsoft Integration features like Logic Apps, API Management, API’s and Microsoft Flows. Using also a variety of related Azure technologies like PowerApps and Power BI to:
- First, improve our internal processes like expenses reports, time reports and so on;
- And, secondly, how the first step helps us out to extend our product and our business by exporting these same approaches and concepts to our clients
This will be a lightweight talk addressing some real scenarios and show these in action
Global Azure Bootcamp 2019 Lisbon Agenda
- 8:30 – 09:00 – Welcome and accreditation
- 09:00 – 09:15 – Introduction + Housekeeping by Tiago Costa and Virgilio Esteves
- 09:15 – 09:45 – Best Practices for Real-time Data by Viviane Ribeiro
- 09:45 – 10:15 – Azure Serverless by Virgilio Esteves
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Coffee Break
- 10:30 – 11:00 – ARM your Azure Infrastructure by Tiago Costa
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Let’s talk about: Azure Monitor by Pedro Sousa
- 12:00 – 13:00 – TBA by Luis Calado
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 – 15:00 – Extend your Identity to the Cloud by Nuno Árias Silva
- 15:00 – 16:00 – Azure SQL Database Managed Instance is so much more than just a full-fledged SQL Server in the Cloud! by Niko Neugebauer
- 16:00 – 16:15 – Coffee Break
- 16:15 – 17:15 – How we are using Logic Apps (and/or Microsoft Flow): Real case scenarios by Sandro Pereira
- 17:15 – 18:00 – Security? Whose problem is it, really? by Tiago Pascoal
- 18:00 – 18:30 – Prizes and Closing
This is a free event with very limited seats that you will not want to miss, register now!
We are waiting for you.