Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Event Grid is now in public preview for Azure Cache for Redis
- Support for Azure API Management certificates in Azure Key Vault has reached general availability.
- General Availability: Custom Neural Voice, a Text-to-Speech capability within Speech Service
- Azure Security Center—General availability updates for January 2021
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Logic Apps – A Custom Tracking ID & Service Bus Triggers by Mark Brimble
- Let’s compare the cloud shells offered by AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform by Richard Seroter
- Creating Discoverable HTTP APIs with ASP.NET Core 5 Web API by Brady Gaster
- Kubernetes for ASP.NET Core Developers – Introduction, Architecture, Hands-On by Daniel Jimenez Garcia
- Blazor vs Angular Comparison in 2021 by Jason Beres
- Introduction to gRPC in .NET Core and .NET 5 by Peter Mbanugo
- Scale your cloud app with Azure Cache for Redis via Azure Friday
- Operational best practices for web apps on Azure App Service via Azure Friday
- Testing App Cloud Readiness for Failover Resiliency with SQL Managed Instance via channel9
- What does a solution architect do with Mike Martin via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- The Power of Becoming Your Own Assistant via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- MSFT Blows Its Earning and More Exec Departures via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Can networking be simple? with Tailscale’s Avery Pennarun via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post February 8, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.