Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- API Management Diagnostics now available in public preview
- Public preview: Application Insights work item integration for Azure DevOps & GitHub
- Azure Front Door enhances secure cloud CDN with intelligent threat protection
- Azure role-based access control (RBAC) for Azure Key Vault data plane authorization is now generally available
Community Blog Posts
- Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1 by Richard
- Logic App Helper API for Caching with Terraform by Mike Stephenson
- Top 3 approaches to monitor the health status of Azure Event Hubs via serverless360
- Caching Logic App Responses with Azure API Management by Mike Stephenson
- BizTalk Server tips and tricks for developers: How to create a .NET class from a schema by Sandro Pereira
- How to structure your Git repository for DevOps automation via Josh Duffney
- Using gRPC to Connect a Microservices Ecosystem by Kristopher Sandoval
- The Future of Data Engineering by Chris Riccomini
- Managing Azure from your phone with the Azure mobile app via Azure Friday
- All Things Hybrid – Mark Russinovich Microsoft Azure Hybrid Solutions by channel9
- Real time data-driven decisions and responses with Jamshed Patel and Nick Leimer via Azure for Industry : Podcast
- Teaching cloud computing with Scott Duffy via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Excessive Planning Syndrome via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- Mastering Indistraction via The Knowledge Project Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post February 22, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.