Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: App Service Environment v3 Migration Feature
- Public preview: Azure Tables extension for Azure Functions
- Generally available: Alert processing rules in Azure Monitor
- Advancing Azure Virtual Machine availability monitoring with Project Flash
- Announcing General Availability (GA) of Power Apps portals as mobile apps
Community Blog Posts
- Migrating to BizTalk Server 2020 – A review by Mark Brimble
- Save/Archive BizTalk Server suspended messages based on a filter using PowerShell by Sandro
- Azure SQL Database Serverless offering by Tidjani Belmansour
- How to Mock API Requests in Front-End Development? by Erwin Govaerts
- Logging Trace Output Using ILogger in .NET Applications by khalidabuhakmeh
- C# Nullable Features thru the times by Christian Nagel
- Productivity Improvements in Visual Studio 2022 via Visual Studio Toolbox
- Add rich search experiences to your applications in Azure with Elastic via Azure Friday
- NVIDIA DeepStream development with Microsoft Azure via channel9
- A Few Things I Wish I Knew Before Writing .NET On Linux via The .NET Core Podcast
- Azure Database for Postgres via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post February 21, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.