Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Versions no longer required for Key Vault references in App Service and Azure Functions
- General availability: Soft delete for Azure file shares is now on by default for new storage accounts
- Azure Defender for App Service introduces dangling DNS protection
- New search experience and quick actions in Power Apps
- Automate document processing with Power Automate
- KLAS recognizes Microsoft’s momentum in healthcare AI
Community Blog Posts
- Flow and the Future of Software Development by James Urquhart
- Tips For Internal API-First Approaches by Kristopher Sandoval
- Migrating Monoliths to Microservices With Decomposition and Incremental Changes by Sam Newman
- .NET February 2021 Updates – 5.0.3, 3.1.12, 2.1.25 by Rahul
- Revisiting “The Get-AzLogicApp command was not found” by Sandro Pereira
- Staying safe with .NET containers by Richard
- 101 Talk Arena with Nino Crudele: Azure Nightmares video available by Sandro Pereira
- Understanding BizTalk performance counters through BizTalk360 via biztalk360
- The Digital Declutter by Josh Duffney
- Migrating to the Cloud – Episode 1 – Choose the best hosting option and deploy the app via channel9
- Build a custom HTTP API using Azure Functions and Cosmos DB – Episode 1 via channel9
- Microsoft’s Cloud for Healthcare is Live! via Azure for Industry : Podcast
- Virtual Networking with Functions via The Azure Podcast
- Career, life, learning, teaching, writing and burnout with Josh Duffney via The Developer Weekly Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post February 15, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.