Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- A new experiment: Call .NET gRPC services from the browser with gRPC-Web
- New Azure Lighthouse features are now generally available
- Azure DevOps—Release and pipelines events now available in the audit logs
- Assess your servers with a CSV import into Azure Migrate
- Introducing simplified AI Builder experience in Power Automate
- Driving Employee Training Using Microsoft Power Platform
Community Blog Posts
- What’s new in BizTalk Server 2020! by Lex Hegt
- Cumulative Update 7 for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Azure Functions Triggers and Bindings by Priya Latha
- Why is my Azure Function host permanently stopped?! by Tom Kerkhove
- Creating Azure Functions with Function Monkey–First Look by Jason Roberts
- Deploying ASP .NET Core 3.1 to Azure App Service by Shahed C
- Azure Fundamental for Ethical Hackers and Special Ops Team [free whitepaper] By Nino Crudele by Nino Crudele
- Power Apps Portals 2020 Release Plan Wave 1: CRUD is coming! by Nick Doelman
- Create backups of your Power Apps environment by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft Blazor to become mainstream in 2020 by ed Charbeneau
- Trying out Container Tools in Visual Studio 2019 by Scott Hanselman
- Top 10 .NET Core Libraries Every Web Developer Should Know by Nagaraj Marisamy
- How to publish your APIs with the new developer portal in Azure API Management via Azure Friday.
- How to get started with Azure using Azure Quickstart Center via Azure Friday
- Defining your cloud infrastructure as code with Pulumi and .NET via channel9
- Bot Framework Composer via channel9
- Building a CPU from Scratch with Ben Eater via Hanselminutes Podcast
- SQL 2019 Big Data Clusters via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.