Well if you ever end up like me with a XSD that has about a zillion includes ( schemaLocation ), maybe this tool is something for you. It is a pretty simple tool. You give it an XSD, and it will download all files that are referenced to your local system…(read more)
Search this Site:
- BizTalk WCF-SAP Adapter error: Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly.
- Remove XML Empty Nodes Pipeline Component
- Send File To a Date-Based Structure Encoder Pipeline Component
- Seamlessly Adding Tags to Azure Function Apps via Visual Studio: A Guide for Enhanced Resource Management
- Friday Fact: XML to JSON Conversion in API Management and Logic Apps have different behaviors