Yesterday, Microsoft released the final version of ESB Toolkit 2.0 (the word ‘Guidance’ has been dropped) which you can download from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=bc86cf1e-ef29-4b19-95f7-388f64555090#tm. I have had half an hour today to look at the documentation. A preliminary read seems to suggest that, between the release of the CTP and the final release, Microsoft scrapped the old UDDI resolver and have introduced a completely new version that complies with the UDDI standards and which addresses the issues raised in a blog article which I published earlier this year.See http://geekswithblogs.net/cyoung/archive/2008/11/12/126975.aspx. However, please be aware that I need time to properly digest the functionality changes, and won’t be able to do that for another week or so. I will report back when I have had more time to investigate.
Search this Site:
- SQL Script to monitor BizTalk Server SQL Jobs
- Resurrecting BizTalk’s Wisdom: Rediscovering Forgotten BizTalk Whitepapers
- The New VirtualStream in BizTalk Server 2006… that still exists in 2020
- File System permission for the BizTalk Server 2004 to 2020 File Adapters
- Join me at BizTalk to Azure -The Migration Journey event | September 28, 2023 | Gothenburg, Sweden