BizTalk Server 2020 is undoubtedly the best-suited integration for the On-Premises integration platform and IaaS (Infrastructure as Service). It is also integrating cloud services with a variety of built-in adapters for the cloud, such as the Azure Logic Apps.
The Azure Logic Apps adapter is used by BizTalk Server to communicate with Azure Logic Apps. This could also be possible using the HTTP adapter, but the Logic App adapter provides a better and straightforward experience.
This whitepaper will show you how BizTalk Server 2020 can interact with Logic Apps:
- How BizTalk Server can send messages to Logic Apps using the Logic App adapter
- How Logic Apps can send messages through BizTalk Server using the BizTalk Connector
Where I can download it
You can download the whitepaper here:
You can also find, download and enjoy several other free whitepapers of my own here:
- Installing BizTalk Server 2016 in a Basic Multi-Computer Environment
- BizTalk Server and GDPR
- Step by step configuration to publish BizTalk operational data on Power BI
- BizTalk Server DB: Disaster Recovery, troubleshooting & best practices
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk360 in a Standalone Machine running BizTalk 2016
- Installing and Configuring Microsoft BizTalk 2013 R2 for RosettaNet
- Installing BizTalk Server 2016 in a Standalone Machine
- Installing BizTalk Server 2013 in a Standalone Machine
- End-to-end scenario – Receiving Messages through the HTTP Adapter
- BizTalk Server 2020: Hybrid Connectivity with Blob Storage Adapter
- BizTalk Server 2020: Always Encrypted Column in SQL Server
The post BizTalk Server 2020: Hybrid Connectivity with Azure Logic Apps Adapter whitepaper appeared first on SANDRO PEREIRA BIZTALK BLOG.