Biztalk 2006 Beta is now available for public sign up.
Biztalk Server 2006 greatly simplifies the administration and deployment process. Some of the other key enhancements are the flat file schema wizard, calling pipeline from an Orchestration, improved BAM, and suspended message routing, just to name a few.
To sign up for the beta program follow these easy steps:
1. Go to http://beta.microsoft.com
2. Sign in with your passport
3. At the top of the page it should say something like “if you have a Guest Id click here”.
4. Enter: BizTalkBetaTeam (case sensitive) as your guest id.
5. Fill out the survey. I think the link is located on the left side of the screen. Make sure you do not use a PO Box.
6. You should get a welcome email once you are processed. I do not know how long this will take.
I recommend anyone interested in Biztalk to take advantage to this beta program. It will give you a great opportunity to see the new features of the upcoming release and to have access to the beta news group. Just a note, Visual Studios 2005 Beta 2 is also required.
Once you have the software installed, do not forget to check out www.BizTalkGurus.com for samples and videos covering the new features of Biztalk 2006.
Have fun !!!