This post was originally published here
We all must love this Logic App team for engagement with the community over the last few months! Always trying to listen to the client and community feedback in order for them to prioritize investments in Logic Apps based on our real needs.
And once again, the Logic App team wants to listen to our feedback! And this time, on the topic we all developers or consultants were also anxiously waiting for Developer Experience and Tools. At least I was!
Logic Apps Developer Experience and Tools Survey
With this new survey, the Logic App team seeks feedback on how you guys want to have or imagine having XML Support inside Logic Apps. They want to learn about your needs and feedback on the current Logic Apps workflows support for XML and to provide us information about potential scenarios that you want to see covered around XML and SOAP:
- Which Logic Apps model(s) are you using today?
- Which tools have you used to develop Logic Apps?
- When developing Logic Apps Standard, which environment do you mainly use?
- In what scenarios do you use Azure portal more for developing Logic Apps Standard?
- Rank the new capabilities of Azure Portal experience for Logic Apps Standard.
- If you can choose one IDE for developing Logic Apps Standard locally, which IDE do you want to use? Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio.
- Why do you want to use Visual Studio instead of VS Code for developing Logic Apps Standard locally?
- Rank the new capabilities of IDE experience for Logic Apps Standard.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY! Don’t complain that the developing experience is not that good or you prefer using Visual Studio rather than Visual Studio Code for developing Logic Apps in the future if you don’t fill out this form. The survey does not take long to respond to, and this is your opportunity to try to change and influence the next set of features.
I did my part!
Please fill out the following survey to help Azure Logic Apps:
On a final note, congratulations to the Logic App team for being so engaged with the community!