This post was originally published here
Logic App teams are being very active in gathering feedback from all of us: partners, clients, developers, and so on in order to improve the overall experience in the existing Enterprise Integration features available on Azure Integration Services as well as knowing how to decide which and how the next features will be. So once again, the Azure Logic Apps team is looking to learn about how are you using certain B2B capabilities in Azure in three (3) different surveys.
Logic Apps Survey for EDI Capabilities
Microsoft is reinvesting and enhancing our EDI capabilities, so they want to hear your feedback:
- How satisfied are you with the current experience and capabilities for EDI in Logic Apps today?
- What products are you using for EDI-based integrations today?
- How satisfied are you with the current experience or capabilities for EDI in Logic Apps today?
- In the context of EDI, how many partners are there in your organization?
- How often (daily/weekly/monthly) do you onboard new partners?
- On average, how many partners do you onboard at a time?
- What are your preferred or most used methods of onboarding partners?
- How satisfied are you with the EDI capabilities of Logic Apps?
- How would you rate certain topics by importance for your organization for EDI-based transactions?
- How do you find Integration Account pricing? – I know many of you complain about the cost of the integration account! This is your opportunity to provide feedback!
The survey is available here: https://aka.ms/edisurvey
SAP connector early adopters program
Please fill out this form if you are interested in joining the ‘Private Preview’ of the SAP connector for Logic Apps Standard.
This is not a form to provide immediate feedback but you can gain access to the private preview of the SAP connector and interact with the product team providing feedback and helping outline what the next version of this feature will be.
The survey is available here: https://aka.ms/sappreview
SWIFT connector early adopters program
SWIFT connector (encode/decode) are available in Private Preview. Please fill out this form if you are interested in joining the Private Preview of the SWIFT connector for Logic Apps Standard. Microsoft is also planning to add more capabilities to enable SWIFT workloads. Please share your feedback on requirements and priorities:
- What do you use today for SWIFT-based integrations?
- What SWIFT capabilities are of interest to you?
- How would you rank certain capabilities?
- Do you have any business need to make changes to the SWIFT schema/rules that are shipped with the BizTalk Message pack?
- What are your plans to go live on ISO 20022 messages instead of MT messages to comply with SWIFT MT decommissioning announcements?
The survey is available here: https://aka.ms/swiftpreview
I did my part! Now is the time for you to do your part, otherwise don’t complain in the future about the lack of features and functionalities!