Azure Logic Apps team is looking to learn about your BizTalk architectures and scenarios to better understand how Microsoft can best address future integration needs within the Azure Integration Services platform.
No matter if you are considering migrating in the future to Azure Integration Services or staying on-premises for a couple of more years (or forever) this is a great opportunity to provide feedback to the Microsoft Integration team and positively influence the outcome of new features.
So, for customers that are using BizTalk Server or were using BizTalk Server in the past, this survey is for you! If you are a consulting company providing services to clients using BizTalk Server, this survey is also for you! The Azure Logic Apps team would love to hear from you!!! They want to enter and poke around your brain, your world and gather all the feedback regarding BizTalk Server:
- What version you are using or were using?
- How many applications do you have?
- How many orchestrations, receive locations, and send ports do you have?
- What features you are using?
- If you are like me, all! depending on the client I even select others
- Which connectors are being used in your BizTalk Server implementation?
- Do you have any custom adapters?
- What Integration Patterns are you currently using?
- and many other simple questions
Don’t complain in the future about the lack of features that will suit you better. The team is interested in how they can best support customers transitioning integration workloads to Azure Integration Services (AIS)… you are not going to move to Azure? The survey does not take that long to respond to, so if you are using BizTalk Server try to respond nevertheless, by doing that you can help other customers on their journey.
For the bad mouths of this universe or for those who like to create rumors because they have nothing to say… this survey does not mean that BizTalk Server is dead! The goal is to help Microsoft prioritize upcoming investments in Azure Integration Services (AIS).
I did my part!