Azure Logic Apps team is looking to learn about how are you using BizTalk Server Business Rules Engine (BRE) and how often you deploy them to better understand how Microsoft can best address future integration needs within the Azure Integration Services platform and maybe bring identical capabilities into it.
No matter if you are considering migrating in the future to Azure Integration Services or staying on-premises for a couple of more years (or forever) this is ANOTHER great opportunity to provide feedback to the Microsoft Integration team and positively influence the outcome of new features.
So, for customers that are using BizTalk Server or were using BizTalk Server in the past, this survey is for you! If you are a consulting company providing services to clients using BizTalk Server, this survey is also for you! The Azure Logic Apps team would love to hear from you!!! They want AGAIN to enter and poke around your brain, your world and gather all the feedback regarding BizTalk Server BRE:
- What type of Business Rules facts are you using?
- Explain how you use these features
- How frequently do you deploy new versions of your policies?
- How important is publishing your policies outside of your integration configuration?
- Do you need to specifically call a version of your policy or is the latest version sufficient?
- Is using the existing BizTalk Rules Composer to create/edit rules acceptable, if your rules end up being deployed to Azure?
- Do you use the Policy Tracking Feature?
- Do you use the BizTalk Rules Engine from outside of BizTalk?
- Do you have sensitive information stored in your Policies?
- or to Briefly describe your business scenario that the Business Rules Engine addresses
Once again, don’t complain in the future about the lack of features that will suit you better. The team is interested in how they can best support customers transitioning integration workloads to Azure Integration Services (AIS)… you are not going to move to Azure? The survey does not take that long to respond to, so if you are using BizTalk Server try to respond nevertheless, by doing that you can help other customers on their journey.
And ONCE AGAIN! For the bad mouths of this universe or for those who like to create rumors because they have nothing to say… this survey does not mean that BizTalk Server is dead! The goal is to help Microsoft prioritize upcoming investments in Azure Integration Services (AIS).
I did my part!
Please fill out the following survey to help Azure Logic Apps: