Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare expands portfolio with Azure Healthcare APIs
- Azure SQL—general availability updates for early August 2021
- Powershell 7 support in Azure Automation is coming soon
- Advancing Azure Virtual Machine availability transparency
- Announcing VNet Connectivity for Power Platform Dataflows (Public Preview)
Community Blog Posts
- The Future of Microservices? More Abstractions by Charles Humble
- Query Synapse Serverless SQL from Logic Apps by mikestephenson
- Simple on demand refresh of SQL data from Synapse by mikestephenson
- A deep dive on StringBuilder – Part 4 by Andrew
- Stringly Typed vs Strongly Typed by hanselman
- Trying out Event Hub Capture to Synapse – Part 1 by mikestephenson
- Trying out Event Hub Capture to Synapse – Part 2 by mikestephenson
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: June 2021 Stephen
- Uber’s Finance Computation Platform by Shashank Agarwal
- Building Power Apps with Web APIs via channel9
- Enable Zero Trust with Azure AD PIM and Azure Lighthouse via Azure Friday
- GitHub with VS Code via channel9
- The Art of the Possible with Power Platform via The Azure Podcast
- Does Accomplishment Require Overload? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post August 9, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.