Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Windows 11 public preview is now available on Azure Virtual Desktop
- A sample custom connector for ServiceNow using OAuth authentication
- Azure expands HITRUST certification across 51 Azure regions
- Transition to new work item integration in Application Insights by 31 August 2022
Community Blog Posts
- Concurrency, scaling in a scenario involving Azure Table storage + external apis by Madhukar Gilla
- How WebAssembly Could Streamline Cloud Native Computing by Mary Branscombe
- Adding support for $count segment in $filter collections in OData WebAPI by Kennedy Kangethe Munga
- End-to-End Tests With ASP.NET Core, XUnit, and Playwright by Khalid
- Application Lifecycle Management and the Power Platform by Pieter
- Power Apps Portals – Did you remember to lock the door? by Nick Doelman
- Quantum-inspired algorithms and the Azure Quantum optimization service via Azure Friday
- Building Reliability One Step at a Time via InfoQ
- Diagnosing memory leaks in .NET apps via channel9
- Domain-Driven Design in 2021 with Steve Smith and Julie Lerman via dotnetrocks
- AI/ML for Process Automation via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post August 30, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.