Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Serverless offer for Azure Cosmos DB now in preview
- PowerShell support in Durable Functions is in public preview
- Build resilient applications with Kubernetes on Azure
- Cost optimization enhancements now available in Azure Advisor
- Azure Policy Compliance Scan Action for GitHub Workflows is in public preview
- Power Apps portals Web API support (public preview)
Community Blog Posts
- Rebuilding messaging: How we built for extensibility by Jeffrey Schang
- A Deep Dive into How .NET Builds and Ships by Matt
- Azure Functions Live – August 2020 by Nadeem Ahaed
- Automatic backups for Azure API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New version available (v6.4.0) by Sandro Pereira
- Designing Edge Gateway, Uber’s API Lifecycle Management Platform by Madan
- Learn how to deploy .NET Core apps to Azure with GitHub Actions via Azure Friday
- .Net Productivity Tips and Tricks via channel9
- Azure SQL Capacity Planning: DTU or vCore? via channel9
- A Programmer’s Guide to Computer Science with Dr. William Springer via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- F# Update with Philip Carter via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.