Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Static Web Apps adds public preview support for Private Endpoints
- Mounting Azure Storage as a local share for web apps deployed on App Service is generally available
- General availability: AKS support for Kubernetes 1.21
- Solve your toughest business problems with analytics and machine learning
Community Blog Posts
- Five do’s and don’ts of multicloud, according to the experts by
- Richard Seroter
- BizTalk Server 2016 Error: The redistributable cab file does not have a valid signature by Sandro Pereira
- The job failed. Unable to determine if the owner (domainusername) of job job-name has server access (reason: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user) by Sandro Pereira
- A deep dive on StringBuilder – Part 6 by Andrew
- Modelling Developer Infrastructure Teams by Mark Côté
- How to Remember What You Read by @farnamstreet
- VS Code anywhere: GitHub Codespaces and github.dev via channel9
- Accelerate time to insights with Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse via Azure Friday
- Visual Studio 2022 Productivity with Mika Dumont via dotnetrocks
- Tech Startup Life in a Pandemic with QuirkChat’s Bee Law by The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post August 23, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.