Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Web Application Firewall (WAF) bot protection on Application Gateway
- General Availability: Azure Stream Analytics Tools for Visual Studio Code
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – July 2021
- Advancing your financial services strategy with Azure sustainability
Community Blog Posts
- Integration Middleware Removal by martinfowler
- WCF-SAP Adapter error: The parameter Program Id required for SAP Inbound Handler was not specified by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Migrator: What is new and what is coming (June 2021 Edition) by Nadeem
- Architecture foresight: Put a queue on that by Ayende
- A deep dive on StringBuilder – Part 3 by Andrew
- Power Automate “Fix the Trigger” Issue (and how to fix) by Nick Doelman
- Service Architecture at SoundCloud — Part 1: Backends for Frontends
- by Jorge Creixell
- Uber’s Fulfillment Platform: Ground-up Re-architecture to Accelerate Uber’s Go/Get Strategy
- Getting started with Azure Static Web Apps via Azure Friday
- Introduction to .NET nanoFramework via channel9
- Azure Arc via The Azure Podcast
- Learn F# to write Succinct, Performant, and Correct Code with Don Syme via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post August 2, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.