This post was originally published here
Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure empowers easy-to-use, high-performance, and hyperscale model training using DeepSpeed
- General availability: VM Applications – Manage and deploy applications to VMs and VMSS
- Microsoft Cost Details API now generally available for EA and MCA customers
- What’s new: Power Apps July 2022 Feature Update
Community Blog Posts
- A Complete Guide for API endpoint Monitoring by Sivaramakrishnan Arumugam
- Logic App Best practices, Tips, and Tricks: #13 Logic App (Standard) vs (Consumption) by Sandro Perira
- Azure Logic Apps team is interested in your feedback – Logic Apps Standard Development Experience Survey by Sandro Perira
- Azure Function App issues: Your app is pinned to an unsupported runtime version for ‘dotnet’. For better performance, we recommend using one of our supported versions instead: ~3. by Sandro Perira
- .NET Framework July 2022 Cumulative Update Preview by Salini Agarwal
- Work with SQL Data with Fewer Lines of Code Using Dynamic C# by Jason Roberts
- Batching Messages – Integration Account Batch Mode by Mark Brimble
- Loading data directly into a warehouse via your messaging engine? by Richard Seroter
- How to Implement PowerShell Dynamic Prompts — Part I by clearmeasure
- Automate the boring parts of your job by Oana Chicioroaga
- Always learning by Prashanth Chandrasekar
- Response Caching in ASP.NET Core by Shawn Wildermuth
- Track your data supply chain using Azure Purview by channel9
- Passwordless Identity with Eli Holderness via dotnetrocks
- App Config Service via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post August 1, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.