Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Updated App Service Authentication portal experience is now generally available
- Deploy key design principles with enterprise-scale architecture
- General availability: Kubernetes v1.20 support in AKS
- General availability: Networking for Key Vault references on Windows in App Service and Azure Functions
- General availability: Azure Event Grid now provides support for delivery headers and additional advanced filters among other updates
- Microsoft Power Fx: The open-source low-code programming language is in public preview
Community Blog Posts
- Can I build an Enterprise Integration Platform with Azure and Terraform in 45 mins? by Mike Stephenson
- Some opinionated thoughts on SQL databases by Nelson Elhage
- How to tactically avoid boring work with Power Automate by Mike Stephenson
- The Engineering Leader’s Guide to Crafting a Personal Brand that Stands Out From the Crowd via First Round Review
- Asking Better Questions by John Cutler
- Building a Serverless WhatsApp Chatbot using Python, Google Cloud Functions and Twilio by Mwangi Kabiru
- Auto Shutdown and Auto Start an Azure VM via channel9
- Integrating PowerApps with .NET Web APIs via channel9
- Building a balancing robot with Azure Sphere via Azure Friday
- Personal branding with Jason Alba via The Developer Weekly Podcast
- Prioritizing Projects and Deep Decor via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post April 5, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.