Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: App Service – Configure networking in Azure Portal during app creation
- How Microsoft measures datacenter water and energy use to improve Azure Cloud sustainability
- Introducing the new Power Automate pane in Power Apps!
Community Blog Posts
- Logic App CI/CD from zero to hero whitepaper by Sandro Pereira
- Why should you use naming conventions in BizTalk solutions? by Lex
- API Showdown: REST vs. GraphQL vs. gRPC – Which Should You Use? by Alex, Matt and Michelle
- Measuring container size and startup latency for serverless apps written in C#, Node.js, Go, and Java by Richard Seroter
- Challenges in Experimentation by John Kirn
- ASP.NET Core Interview Questions and Answers by khalidabuhakmeh
- Azure DDoS Protection and other cloud native security options via Azure Friday
- SPAs in ASP.NET Core – Another Attempt by Shawn Wildermuth
- Comparing Infrastructure-as-Code with Chris Klug via dotnetrocks
- Project Flash via The Azure Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post April 25, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.