Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- The future is on FHIR for SAS and Microsoft Azure
- Azure delivers strong MLPerf inferencing v2.0 results from 1 to 8 GPUs
- Empowering space development off the planet with Azure
- Announcing Public Preview of a new Power Apps application on Windows
Community Blog Posts
- Power Automate Best practices, Tips and Tricks: #6 Error handling… configure run after settings by Sandro Pereira
- Enabling Azure AD Authentication on HTTP Triggers by Kent Weare
- Operation failed because client does not have permission to perform the operation on the key vault. Please check your permissions in the key vault access policies by tech-findings
- React (virtual) and Fluent UI code components using platform libraries by Hemant Gaur
- Hosting a .NET 6 Minimal API in AWS Lambda by Kyle Hickman
- Working on two git branches at once with git worktree by andrewlock
- 7 Great ETL Tools For 2022 by theseattledataguy
- Building Lyft’s In-App Messaging Platform by Charudatta (CD) Wad
- Securing Kafka® Infrastructure at Uber by Prateek Agarwal, Ryan Turner, and KK Sriramadhesikan
- Boeing Taps Amazon, Microsoft and Google for Cloud Mega-Deal
- Enabling Engineering Productivity at the Financial Times via InfoQ
- dotnet-monitor Fundamentals – Accessing .NET Diagnostics Easier via channel9
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post April 11, 2022 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.