Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly updates can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Bring cloud experiences to data workloads anywhere with Azure SQL enabled by Azure Arc
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – June 2021
- Advancing safe deployment with AIOps—introducing Gandalf
- Announcing the General Availability of GitHub Actions for Microsoft Power Platform
- Apps for everyone: updates to Power Apps pricing and licensing
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server: Automation Deployment with Azure DevOps – Create a build agent by Sandro Pereira
- Boost ASP.NET Core Performance with Static Content Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Adding Predictive IntelliSense to my Windows Terminal PowerShell Prompt with PSReadline by Scott Hanselman
- Tackling Legacy Code by Peter Morlion
- Improving the Deployment Experience of a Ten-Year Old Application by Rachel King
- Overview of Data Transfer Costs for Common Architectures by Birender Pal, Sebastian Gorczynski, and Dennis Schmidt
- A Look at GitOps for the Modern Enterprise by Pavan Belagatti
- Improving customer experiences with Speech to Text and Text to Speech via channel9
- New ways to get started with Azure Database for PostgreSQL via Azure Friday
- Track and Record Data Changes with Change Data Capture (CDC) in Azure SQL via channel9
- Something cool in Azure via The Azure Podcast
- How Do I Tame Distracting Thoughts? via Deep Questions with Cal Newport
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.
The post July 5, 2021 Weekly Update on Microsoft Integration Platform & Azure iPaaS appeared first on Hooking Stuff Together.