Are you experienced with Microsoft Azure? Have you tried the Free 90-Day trial? Have you activated the Virtual Machine Preview Feature? Are you up and running with BizTalk Server 2010 R2 CTP in an Azure Virtual Machine?
If you answered NO to any of these questions then this video is for you!
If you are a BizTalk Developer and you are not using or looking at Microsoft Azure now is a great time to jump into what Azure has to offer!
Why? Because with the Azure Hosted Virtual Machines the days of downloading the right SQL version, Visual Studios version, CAB package, and other prerequisites are OVER! All the time consuming work has been done for you. All you need to do is select the BizTalk Gallery image and be on your way to running BizTalk in a dedicated. isolated environment.
This video is a follow up to my blog post yesterday on Setting Up BizTalk 2010 R2 CTP in an Azure Virtual Machine using the Gallery.
This video walks through the following:
- Creating a new Azure 90-day Free Trial Account
- Adding the Virtual Machine Preview Feature to your new account
- Creating a new Virtual Machine running BizTalk Server 2010 R2 CTP
- Downloading the Remote Desktop connection
- Connecting and using the new Virtual Machine
Watch the video now on YouTube or see below for other play options.