The latest edition of BizTalk Server is now available on MSDN.
The following editions are available for download (this may vary based on your MSDN subscription):
- Developer Edition
- Branch Edition
- Standard Edition
- Enterprise Edition
I only see the x86 version of each product available for download right now.
BizTalk Server 2009 has the following enhancements and improvements over the past version of BizTalk:
- Support for .Net 3.5 SP1 and Visual Studios 2008 SP2
- XSLT Debugger in Visual Studios
- Support for Unit Tests in Visual Studios
- Full Application Life Cycle Management
- Windows 2008 and SQL 2008
- Support for Hyper-V
- New ESB Guidance 2.0
- Mobile RFID
- Updated and enhanced EDI, AS2, and SWIFT
- New SQL Server Adapter
- BizTalk 2009 will support SQL 2005
- HAT and HWS will be deprecated
In addition to BizTalk Server 2009, the 2009 Accelerators, 2009 Adapters for Host Systems, 2009 Line of Business Adapters, 2009 RFID, and 2009 Host Integration Server are also available. These are all under the BizTalk Server 2009 section under Servers.