In this short WCF screencast, you'll learn how to configure your WCF services with Metadata Exchange (MEX) endpoints – both over HTTP and TCP – allowing consumers to automatically retrieve metadata from your services at runtime. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out our growing collection of short screencasts on the Pluralsight screencast page.
Previous WCF Screencasts (RSS for all posts in the series)
- Creating your first WCF service
- Creating your first WCF client
- Configuring services with endpoints
- Hosting WCF services in ASP.NET/IIS
- Hosting WCF services in your own applications
- Configuring service references
- Calling services asynchronously with WCF
- Hosting WCF services in Windows Services
- Configuring WAS for TCP endpoints
- Configuring bindings
- Configuring services with behaviors