Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API for FHIR® moves to general availability
- Azure API for FHIR and Our Growing Ecosystem of Partners
- Batch API for Blob Storage
- Introducing Corda Enterprise on Azure Blockchain Service
- Azure Active Directory authentication in the SQL Server connector
Community Blog Posts
- .NET is Dead, Long Live .NET by Richard Reedy
- Develop Azure Functions using .NET Core 3.0 by Jeff Hollan
- Azure Functions Live – October 2019 by Ezhilarasi Chezhiyan
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – What happened to the Request? by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- Creating validation filters for WebAPI by Alessandro Moura
- Securely deploy resource locks with Azure DevOps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Something to Know about gRPC in ASP.NET Core 3 by Scott Allen
- The Current and Future State of Testing by Lisa Crispin
- Microservices Testing Strategies, Types & Tools: A Complete Guide
- Mark Russinovich on future of Azure and databases | Data Exposed by Mark Russinovich
- Learn all about Distributed Application Runtime (Dapr), Part 1 via Azure Friday
- Learn all about Distributed Application Runtime (Dapr), Part 2 via Azure Friday
- Continuous Delivery & Release Management
- First Time Coders with Michelle Sun via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Building Multi-Tenant Cloud Apps with Tom Kerkhove via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Surviving Microsoft Ignite + Cloud News From Microsoft and AWS via Microsoft Cloud Show
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.