Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the public preview of Windows Virtual Desktop
- Azure premium blob storage is now generally available
- Azure Backup SQL Servers running in Azure Virtual Machines is now generally available
- Data integration with ADLS Gen2 and Azure Data Explorer using Data Factory
- Breaking the wall between data scientists and app developers with Azure DevOps
Community Blog Posts
- There’s No Tech Silver Bullet for Digital Transformation by Richard Seroter
- Using Flow to let users drive an integration Scenario by Michael Stephenson
- Azure Logic Apps Live – March 2019 via serverless360
- Register Wcf Custom Behavior in BizTalk itself by Antariksh Mistry
- Introducing Business Activity Monitoring & Tracking in Serverless360 by Arunkumar Kumaresan
- Azure Functions Internals by Surya Venkatasubramanian
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions? by John Papa
- Looping in Azure Logic Apps by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Get ready for Global Azure Bootcamp 2019 via Azure Friday
- New Microsoft Azure HPC Goodness via Tuesdays With Corey
- Instrumenting Software Features with Christine Yen via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Azure Stack – Tales from the field via The Azure Podcast
- Inside a Tribe of Hackers with cryptographer Marcus J Carey via The Hanselminutes podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.