Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing .NET Core 3.1
- Azure API Management Consumption tier is now available in 13 new regions
- Azure Dedicated Hosts now generally available
- Use GitHub Actions to trigger a run in Azure Pipelines
- Application discovery with Server Assessment in Azure Migrate is now in preview
- Enabling collaborative bot development across your organization for any user
- Power Automate UI Flows December 2019 update is now available
Community Blog Posts
- Azure API Management Overview by Pavithra Rajendran
- Using the LogicApp HTTP adapter for other things by mikaelsand
- My experiences from creating a Logic Apps connector in API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- Azure Service Bus Dead-Letter Queues by Priya Latha
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: JSON Encoder Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- Cut Azure costs by automatically removing inactive resource groups by Toon Vanhoutte
- Deploying Containerized Azure Functions with Terraform by xximjasonxx
- For many enterprises, a multi-cloud future is inevitable—and desirable by Neil Mcallister
- The real difference between CI and CD by Jean-Paul Delimat
- Understanding Software and System Architecture by Catherine Paganini
- Where Does Serverless Fit in Cloud Native? by Jeff Hollan
- Stateful Programming Models in Serverless Functions by Chris Gillum
- Building Serverless web applications with Blazor and Azure Functions by Jeff Hollan
- What is Microsoft Learn?
- High Performance C# with Steve Gordon via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Rust: A language for the next 40 years with Carol Nichols via Hansleminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.